Research Seminars unite faculty and students in ongoing and sustained dialogue on cutting-edge research in international studies in the fields of international relations theory, international political economy, international development, comparative government, international history, energy and climate change, and quantitative methods. The eight working groups foster intellectual exchange and scholarly research in some of the key academic disciplines of the School of Foreign Service.
- Current Research on Issues and Topics in Comparative Scholarship (CRITICS) Series
- Energy and Climate Policy Research Seminar;
- Georgetown University International Theory and Research Seminar (GUITARS) Series
- International Development Working Group
- International History Seminar Series
- Political Economy Seminar