You can make an online donation to the Mortara Center for International Studies using your American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit card. Follow the 6 easy steps and instructions below to make sure your donation is properly credited to the Mortara Center for International Studies.
Go to the online giving form.
1. On the first page, you may ignore the Appeal Code box. Enter your Gift Information: amount and designation. For designation, choose "other" in the drop-down box and type in "Mortara Center for International Studies" in the Special Designation text box below.
2. Check the appropriate box if your donation will fulfill a previous pledge you've made to give to Georgetown, if the gift will be matched by your employer, or if your gift will be made in someone's memory or honor.
3. Go to Personal Information, and enter your contact details.
4. Go to Payment Information and enter your credit card data.
5. At the next page, verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed.
6. The final page provides you with a receipt which you may print for your records.
That's it, and many thanks for your donation to the Mortara Center for International Studies!